Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Little Stink Makes a Big Stink



Today Brendon came home early from school, which never happens because normally he will stay at the school and study all day if he happens to get done early. I was so relieved to have him home because Kent has been kind of a handful lately since he is throwing tantrums and resisting naps. The lack of sleep makes him more grumpy and even more prone to throw a fit. Brendon was so sweet and tried to put Kent down for a nap for me, but after 15 minuets of crying/talking to himself I figured that he wasn't quite ready to go down so I went up to check on him. As I was going up the stairs I smelled something really really rancid. I was kind of upset because we just broke down and bought a diaper genie. (I decided that I didn't want his room to stink and I'm much to lazy to throw every poopy diaper outside in the dumpster since it is such a hassle.) So just as I was starting to think that the diaper genie was the absolute worst purchase of my life I walked into his room to see this:



When Brendon changed Kent's diaper he forgot to put his pants back on. Of course, Kent took his diaper off after Brendon left the room, pooped, and then smeared it all over his crib. It was so disgusting...I had to take a picture. If that wasn't gross enough, imagine sucking on this bad boy...



Mmm, mmm!!

Anyway, now that I have throughly grossed everyone out I just wanted to say that I'm so proud of Brendon because he helped me clean it up with out complaining. Before we had kids he told me that he wouldn't help clean any poop messes because they make him sick. We had many arguments about the matter, and he was determined to leave all the poop and throw up for me. I'm so glad that when it came down to it he pitched in and helped. I guess he just needed a kid to toughen that gag reflex of his up.





3 comments:

Hillery said...

Haha, oh that's disgustingly hilarious!

Hillery said...

This is seriously one of the most hilarious blog posts I have ever read! I just re-read it and am cracking up. The pictures are great.

Sandrine said...

Ah... I remember those days!!!! Justine was the one who wanted to change her own diapers!!!! So much Fun! :)