Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter



We had a wonderful Easter this year, particularly because it was the first time that we were able to spend it with family. I guess technically I got to spend it with some family last year, but since Brendon wasn't there it doesn't really count. :)
Kent had a wonderful time...especially since my mom spoiled him rotten. The fact that his aunts and uncle gave him TONS of candy didn't help with the spoiling either. His new favorite word is "treat." I have to admit that I had more than my fair share of Easter candy as well. Why do chocolate eggs have to taste so good?



Kent had a good time looking for Easter eggs, but I think his favorite part was dumping them out of his basket and running through them.



Although Kent looks terrified in this picture...



He absolutely LOVES slides. It was a good thing he had Aubrey and Brianne there to help him out.



It's funny because Kent loves dogs, but at the same time I think that he is a little scared of them. Most of the time he would just look at my parent's dog point and say, "Wow, what's that? Doggie! Soft!"



The boys found a real "Tarzan vine" that was strong enough to hold Brendon and my brother, Nathan. I wish that I had gotten a picture of the whole vine because it was LONG.



Anyway, it was a nice and relaxing weekend and I especially liked that we got to watch conference together. We always have a good time with family and I definitely think that we should go down there and visit more often.





By the way, if you haven't already heard we are going to have a baby girl this summer! We finally decided on Aislynn, so now we need to think of a middle name. Any suggestions?

No comments: